Friday, February 18, 2011

When Falling in Love with a Friend

Are we friends or dating?
Nowdays I'm confused about you
and even more about myself
When we're in the class
And also when we're in the lab
I have a deep secret
to tell you

We're friends closer than lovers
But what should I do?
I love you baby

Suddenly everything about you
I fond of everything about you
I will slowly and slowly become closer
I like everything about you
I don't have to say you're my one love
Please stay with me
And promise me forever

With all my heart like a girl
I want to confess
You'd better catch my heart
You'd better know my heart baby

There's no friendship between boys and girls
I didn't believe it back that then
No, even though we are lovers, we are still being good friends
I will listen to you

More than the word 'I Love You' we're still feeling sweet
A little bit more starting from today
I like everything about you
Your hands I took, I won't let you go
I will say I love you instead
forever


Yeah.. Jgn fikir yang bukan2 kay my dear friends.. Ni Amy cilok dr lagu yang Ryeowook & Beige nyanyi.. Sweet je suara diorg.. Haish.. Amy dah GILA..

No comments:

Post a Comment