Sunday, February 20, 2011

I think I

"It can't be, It's not possible"
That's what I've told myself
There is no way that I'm in love with u
"It's just jealousy, I must be lonely"
I tried fooling myself
but now I can't hide it anymore

I think I love you
It must be true
Cause I miss you
When you're not around
I can't do anything
I keep thinking bout u
Seeing how things are
I know

I'm falling for u
I didn't realize it
Now I need u
All of the time
Now I understand that somehow u've already grown deep
In my heart

They say we're not suited for each other
that it's better for us to juz be friends
From one to ten
We never agree on anything
How can we be in a relationship?
When everyone says we can't last?
Their words have been in my thoughts
But I don't want to think about it anymore

Why I didn't realize what I felt about u immediately?
Why didn't I see u when u were just in front of my eyes?
That whole time u were just beside me all along
Why didn't I realize that I've loved u all along?

I think I love you
It must be true
Cause I miss you
All of the time
I can see now that u've grown deep in my heart
And that I've loved u all along...

I think I.. by Byul ( ost full house )
Again, its totally true...

No comments:

Post a Comment