Saturday, February 12, 2011

Neorago

 
I won't be happy like before. When I juz realize that u will always cheat me & be with someone else behind my back. I juz hope u can tell me the truth one so I won't hate u like I hates u now.
I need a rest now. I'm too much.
Juz thnx 2 u 4 being such a hypocrite person. U r really amazing. Juz for 24 hours I believe u, and now sorry dear, I hv to walk away.. This is the best 4 me myb, but I'm sure this is the best for u. I'm leaving today c0z I gotta do whts best 4 u. It's all about you dear..It's YOU not him. Only YOU and again Neorago, It's YOU.. & I was still never good enough for u. I knew it already.. It's okay. I'm out..


*hihihi... entry a.k.a. post kali ni agk jiwang kn.. Jgn jemu mmbaca dh la + srry 4 my broken Eng. Amy nk taip dlm bhse melayu je tp rse ny if tulis dlm bhse melayu lg la haru nnt jd ny.. So sry.


































No comments:

Post a Comment